Thursday 19 March 2015

Fraggle Rock Window.

I have been doing these little drawings for just over a year. yesterday they partly inspired some window art work.
Needed something bright and summery but its a little early for easter. So on walking through the shop I found four of the Fraggle Rock costumes. We have had then sitting around for years and we have not sold one years. Then I realised that my random doodles would look quite good with costumes.

The flower heads almost look like flying saucers on an alien plant.
I painted the rocks on and around the dislay case to make it part of the window, rather then just a last thought.
(Oh La La, an armless naked man mannequin.)
Finished flowers growing on top of rocks


The Final product.
From left to right we have Monky Gobo, and Red. The cabinet is full of rabbit ears, masks,  and all things bright getting ready of easter.



If you would like to see some of my art work check out: MyTheoryOfTheCrows.Blogspot.com
These are all my original designs. Do not produce or reproduce with out permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment