Sunday 5 April 2015

Windows Of Venice

I have recently returned home from a trip to Venice, Italy. the Old City was perpearing for the Venetian Carnival Seeing people walking the streets in the evening in their ball gowns and masks was spectacular Due to the tidal canals all shops put in flood defences at night, Some stores even go as far as wrapping the feet of the mannequins at night to protect them and the products.
And I could not resist taking some pictures of the shop window display. If you follow me on Instagram You might have already have seen them.
(Please excuse the darkness on some of the pitchers as they where taken at night, as well as I am not sure of some of the names of the companies, I forgot the make a note of them.)

If You would like to read a bit about my trip to Venice please visit:
SarahPatel.BlogSpot.com/Venice
If you would like to see some of my other photos of Venice, please visit:
MyTheoryOfTheCrows.BlogSpot.com/Venice
Follow me on Instagram at Insagram.com/101_VM 


MaxMara, on Merceria ll Aprile

Replay on Merceriav de Capitello


Unsure of the store name. location San Luca square.
With the lights on the Glitter balls at night, they cast the moving reflection of light across the square, which looks amazing. such a catchy effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment