Monday 13 July 2015

Whats In My Book Case.

Here's the books that I have in by book case for my work. Their a little out of date these days, apart form Visual Merchandising for fashion' by Sarah Baily and Jonathan Baker which came out last year.
All of these a good books and I would recomand all of them, some have real basic infomation. But really usfull for anyone staring as a VM or looking at working as VM. 
I aslo Have two A4 sketchbooks which I use as scrape Books for inspration, images from magazines and photos I have taken. And I should not forget my note pads that I use for my blog.

Mary Protas 'Windows, The art of retail display'

'Visual merchandising window and in-store dispaly for retail' By Tony Morgan

'Visual merchandising and stroe design work book' By Greg M.Gorman

'Retail design' by Lynne Mesher.

'Visual Merchandising for fashion' by Sarah Baily and Jonathan Baker 

'How to tie a scarf' and how to tie a tie' 
These two books are very cute real good for ideas on how to style maniquines, even inspirng for creating displays.

1 comment:

  1. Good selection of books. I don't think realise how much work and thoughts go into window displays!!

    I got your link through 30plusblogs and wanted to stop by and say hello.

    Carrie
    http://www.cazmosworld.com/

    ReplyDelete